Real Estate is a challenging yet ruthless business where you have to beat your peers with will, information, and prediction. According to Mark Roemer Oakland, most of us should learn from the best in the trade and the following people certainly make the list:
1. Grant Cardone – Building your digital presence in real estate isn’t easy. So, it’s astonishing when Grant Cardone can build an impressive portfolio of $1.8 billion. He built up all his multifamily properties from scratch and in the present day coaches young entrepreneurs to do the same. He’s at the top of his industry and makes use of all the available platforms to share his success story and experiences with the world. His Instagram profile has over 3 million followers and he does everything from podcasting to blogging to share his insights and knowledge.
2. Gerald Peters – Here’s an entrepreneur who has left a grand shadow over both the real estate industry and in the stock market. He has many ventures including the niche renovation business and stock investments. He has some great things to say in his Science of Getting Rich podcast and his book, the Money Flow Trading System has skyrocketed him as one of the best real estate media influencers. If you check out his Instagram account, you won’t just scroll through pictures of wealth. He likes to advise his followers on trading and properties and provides you the inspiration you need to achieve financial freedom.
3. Katie Lance – Any real estate agent who wants to build their personal brand and promote themselves well to clients should follow Katie Lance. She comes from a rich real estate background and combined that well with her experience as a successful marketing agent and consultant. Today she teaches young real estate entrepreneurs to reap the most benefits of social media platforms. Her passion, vibe, and cheerful personality shine through her work, and to her followers, it’s evident how she diligently wants to teach about what she knows.
4. Ricky Carruth – Ricky Carruth spent over two decades building his real estate business and today he coaches and motivates others to achieve similar success. He’s a native of Alabama and has come a long way from closing his small initial deals. In the past 6 years, he has sold over 100 homes and if you head over to his Instagram account you would be in for a surprise. He promotes his Zero to Diamond mentality and uplifting posts about the competitive real estate industry with the rest of the world.
5. Brian Macleod – Brian has a great motto that he lives by: “Success drives satisfied clients”. He’s a tech-savvy real estate photographer and realtor who knows what you need to make it in the current times. You should check out his Twitter profile to know about the amazing work that he does to stay ahead of the competition.
Mark Roemer Oakland suggests that you follow these real estate influencers if you want to achieve your goals in this industry.